Network Operation Center (NOC)
Facility Condition Control
- High temperature limit 27°C
- Low temperature limit 18°C
- Temperature stability 5°C / hour
- Upper moisture limit 60% RH and 15°C Dew point
- Lower moisture limit 5.5°C Dew point
- Water detection
- Fire detection and suppression measures include standard and Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA) warning and alarm system implemented in a zoned configuration
We will provide 24/7/365 on-site physical security providing authentication, authorisation and audit control for any and all persons entering the Data Centre.
All persons must go through four levels of security:
- The external perimeter. In addition to security checks.
- Building reception.(by CAT)
- Authentication system (Card, Personal authorize) to access the data hall plus an observed man-trap is to remove the possibility of unauthorised access.
- All racks are locked.
Caged areas can be arranged on-demand for clients with large requirements.
CCTV provides video surveillance of key elements of the Data Centre, fed directly to the Command Centre team.